[chirp_users] Unable to download from Baofeng BF-F8HP radio

Rich NE1EE
Fri Aug 13 14:39:31 PDT 2021

On 2021-08-13 17:25:-0400, Bob and Mary Jeter wrote:
>Please cease using Reply All

I understand the replies to this request, and agree in principle. But I am puzzled...by "Reply All", do you mean replying to the list, rather than replying to someone who asked the question?

I might rather ask that replies be edited to leave what it relevant, rather than leave a lot of extraneous lines in the email, such as list footers and previous comments.

TNX

~R~
72/73 de Rich NE1EE
The Dusty Key