[chirp_users] UV-S9 Issues

bob at tyroneflats.com
Fri Apr 16 11:57:50 PDT 2021

I evidently misspoke - it appears I did edit the original files. Attached is
the image file I created from the first download, then edited,  and a CSV
which I just now created via Export. "Radio > Upload to Radio" is available
in both files but neither puts the listed freqs into the radio.

Microsoft Outlook doesn't seem to like the .img file so I renamed it to
.bob. Hopefully you can change it back and have a usable file - please let
me know.

Thanks Jim