[chirp_users] new ham radio digital data group

Robert Withers
Thu Apr 15 18:33:58 PDT 2021

ahh, i tried to search for an existing group and did not discover this group. thank you for bringing it to my attention. I think this group you mention is the one to join. i will look to shut down the one i just created and invited y'all to.

Thanks,
Robert