[chirp_users] [FIXED] Re: Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Robert Withers
Wed Apr 7 17:34:50 PDT 2021

Hey! It worked! I had to seat the cable one last click, as I saw ttyUSB0 disappear and then appear on unplugging then plugging in the USB and I also had ftdi_sio module installed. I seated the cable firmly and read the radio config.

Thanks so much and I would say I apologize for all my encoding BS clogging the thread on the wrong list. Forgive me my excess. I do not mean to antagonize. Just searching for information to become a productive member of the radio community.

Kindly,
Robert