[chirp_users] Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Robert Withers
Wed Apr 7 15:33:12 PDT 2021

Well, whatever data may be sent through my encrypting protocol, so data
of all varieties: encoded bytes, audio, video. It's all encoded bytes at
the bottom of the stack, with my installation of the correct encoder
thunk on the top of the comm stack. I do not know enough yet. But I will
learn and am excited to do so!

Cheers,
Robert