[chirp_users] Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Robert
Tue Apr 6 17:25:53 PDT 2021

Speaking of embedded Linux, any chance my ham radio UV-5R runs Linux? Possible to install my own executable to process traffic with my own protocol (ParrotTalk 3.8) I am developing? 256-bit AES encrypted with 3-msg DH handshake and working on a ReedSolomon de/encoder at the moment for FEC.

Kindly,
Robert