[chirp_users] Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Robert
Tue Apr 6 14:48:46 PDT 2021

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried /dev/ttyUSB0 on Linux: connection seated, radio on max volume, tuned to 162.600 no traffic, TIDRADIO :: TD-UV5R TriPower, but it still fails. I did not get 2 other errors I have seen with an empty port (could not open port) or a different model (TD-H6 :: Radio did not respond to clone request). Under linux I am guessing the TD-UV5R TriPower is the right setting. However, /dev/ttyUSB0 is still not working.

Kindly,
Robert