[chirp_users] Help with "Baofeng UV-5R A3" HT

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Apr 5 13:28:07 PDT 2021

The only tri-band Baofeng that is supported that I can find is UV-RX3.

   - UV-5RX3 *(use Radioddity UV-5RX3)*

Try the Radioddity UV-5RX3 and see if you can download an img file, if so
save it so you have something to go back to if you need to re-image the
radio.

Best wishes,

David (just a user)

N1EA