[chirp_users] CHIRP FTM-3200DR Support?

Jack
Sat Sep 26 19:13:27 PDT 2020

I have looked at the web site (FAQ/Wiki/etc) and have not found a
definitive answer as to whether an FTM-3200DR is a supported rig. I did
see one thread that was several years old but that did not answer my
question. I have seen mention of a FTM-3200D but all the documentation I
find on the Yaesu web site only refers to radios appended DR or DE.

Apologies if this has been answered before but I could not find it.

73,

Jack, K0JP/VE3RUA