[chirp_users] Yaesu FT8900R Cloning

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Sep 7 23:56:42 PDT 2020

Sorry, you select the COM port that connects to your USB device.

You have a USB to serial COM port adapter and it connects to your computer.
If you unplug it, you can see the COM port disappear when you unplug the
USB cable, plug it back in, and make note of the COM port used.

Sorry, I goofed on the answer,

73

David