[chirp_users] Baofeng error “radio not responding “

Jim Unroe
Sun Sep 6 11:34:34 PDT 2020

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 2:29 PM Paul Hansen <paulrhans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I'm not getting an error message at all.  I don't think the computer is recognizing the radio.
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> Paul

Paul,

If you tried to download from your radio and forgot to plug the cable
into your radio, you would get an error.

So just close CHIRP (to close the debug.log file), open CHIRP (to
start a new debug.log file), attempt a download, and finally close
CHIRP.

Now attach the debug.log file.

How to locate the debug.log file for all supported operating systems
is in the CHIRP Documentation area. Here is a direct link to the page
you need.

https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/How_to_report_issues