[chirp_users] Baofeng error “radio not responding “

Paul Hansen
Sun Sep 6 10:02:14 PDT 2020

I'm unable to program my Baofeng UV-9 plus radio as well.  I've been on you
tube and searched the internet for instructions but have had no luck
finding something that works.  I have a Baofeng cable as well and have
downloaded the Chirp software.  I don't know how to tell if you are in the
right port but it doesn't seem like any of them are working.

If anyone has any easy to understand instructions on how to program this
radio please send them to me.

Thanks,
Paul