[chirp_users] Chirp sources help

Henry Mensch
Wed Sep 2 15:31:55 PDT 2020

I'm going to suggest that, if you're not facile with terminal and using a shell, you are probably not really equipped to do much with the source...

Sent from Nine
________________________________
From: Joel Lautzenheiser via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 17:45
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com; Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Subject: [chirp_users] Chirp sources help

I have been reading the posts about installing chirp on LM 20 and am a bit confused. I'm not really good with the terminal yet and am not having luck fixing the install issues.

My biggest issue is that I'm not real sure how to get to the sources file to change it.
Is there a way to do a step by step instruction that will help me with this, please.

Thanks much Joel K4DKX

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android