[chirp_users] Ubuntu 20.04 ppa?

Ciemon Dunville
Wed Sep 2 14:23:00 PDT 2020

Thanks Nigel,

I see that the focal ppa isn't building the daily snapshot. But alas there
are dependency issues with the xenial package:

$sudo aptitude install chirp-daily
  chirp-daily{b} libpython2.7{a} python-libxml2{a}
0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,740 kB of archives. After unpacking 8,958 kB will be used.
 chirp-daily : Depends: python-libxslt1 which is a virtual package and is
not provided by any available package

               Depends: python-gtk2 which is a virtual package and is not
provided by any available package

               Depends: python-serial which is a virtual package and is not
provided by any available package

               Depends: python-suds which is a virtual package and is not
provided by any available package

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     chirp-daily [Not Installed]