[chirp_users] Wouxun kg833

Martijn Lievaart
Mon Oct 26 08:45:43 PDT 2020

Thanks,

Good start. Any pointers on how to dissect and add a protocol?

Note that the INSTALL lists python-support as package for Ubuntu, but it
is not available in 18.04. python-future seems needed, so I installed
it. With those two changes I was able to start chirpw. Shall I create a
patch for INSTALL.txt, or is this too 18.04 specific?

TIA,

M4