[chirp_users] XP issues

Tony Fuller
Wed Oct 21 14:03:11 PDT 2020

Found it! (I think)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26368

Looks like they did a security update which is why the old link stopped working.

Tont
________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Peter <ptlambert at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 4:01 PM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] XP issues

Thanks Tony.  I think that's the RTM package but it will probably do the trick as well as the SP1 package (see my other reply).

On 10/21/2020 1:56 PM, Tony Fuller wrote:
It looks like Microsoft still has the VC 2008 redistributable package available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29

If sure if you searched a little more (than me) you can find the SP1 (service pack 1) package

Tony