[chirp_users] Issue with latest build and Baofeng GT-3TP

Jim Unroe
Thu Nov 26 13:43:06 PST 2020

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 2:30 PM Ceferino Lamb <ceferino.lamb at gmail.com> wrote:

> What you say makes sense to me. But the events unfolded as described, and backing up to previous release 20201014 apparently resolved the issue. FYI

Nothing has been changed in the CHIRP uv5r.py driver module since
20201014 that would cause this. I think that if you tried the latest
version again, you would see that it would work just fine. You don't
even have to mess with your current installation. Just download the
ZIP version and extract it to a convenient place. Then just double
click the "chirpw.exe" file to run this version separate from your
installed version. Handy if you want/need to have multiple versions
available for testing (or to test the new version before affecting
your installed version).