[chirp_users] Programming Baofeng GT3 - Mk11

Jim Unroe
Fri Nov 20 19:00:52 PST 2020

Ken,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:33 PM Ken Vernon <kennethjv at bigpond.com> wrote:

> Have tried wiggling, etc without success .. do you know if this program is better suited to PC or Mac?

I mainly use Windows (7 and 10). But I have Linux and macOS available
to me. The all work fine for me. I just prefer Windows because that is
my main desktop and my CHIRP development computer.

Try the "factory" programming software. If it doesn't work, it is a
programming cable connection issue. If it works, it could be a CHIRP
issue.

Jim