[chirp_users] baofeng uv-5x3 not able to program

Nick
Tue Nov 17 10:26:25 PST 2020

BTechGMRS-50X1
GMRS-V1
MURS-V1
UV-2501
UV-2501+220
UV-25X2
UV-25X4
UV-5001
UV-50X2
UV-50X3
UV-5X3

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Greg Cholka" <wcsa at wi.rr.com>
To: <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: [chirp_users] baofeng uv-5x3 not able to program
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 09:01:31 -0600

I have a baofeng UV-5x3 radio. Chirp says to use uv-5r to program.

After I select that radio and try to load it, the screen on my computer says
&ldquo;radio identifies as BTECH UV-5X3&rdquo; Please choose the proper vendor/model and try again.

I can only use uv-5r to program according the instructions with chirp. It says that this program will work with my radio. But does not.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Greg

Biden Makes Picks for Big White House Roles
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5fb4161156b016102164st02duc1
Mississippi Health Official Has a Stark Holiday Warning
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5fb4161125eba16102164st02duc2
Rubio Uses a Term Sure to Displease Trump
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5fb416114645c16102164st02duc3