[chirp_users] chirp-daily-20140714-win32

emilmesesan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:42:42 PST 2020

Jim, thanks for the suggestion, I tried with those images, I have the original image before it broke down, (I ran out of power) I also have the image from the factory ....

The problem is that Firmware Messages 1 and 2 is empty.

It does not accept ANY image because there is a blank image on the radio.

Anything I upload says it is not compatible with the current image... even the original backup

The only solution is to forcefully load the original image.

And I can only do this with the requested version 20140714.

I tried with 0.4.1 and older versions, but older versions of Chrip does not communicate with the radio...

Emil