[chirp_users] Programming Arcshell-5

Jardy
Mon May 25 19:27:14 PDT 2020

If you are going to use FRS frequencies, just get FRS radios. They are cheap enough. Especially for older, non ham licensed people. Less confusing, also.

Remember, there cannot be ANY other legal method of comms to use the ‘emergency’ rule. If I recall properly, that rule ONLY shows up under amateur rules, non of the other services, as their radios cannot be otherwise programmed.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD

Message sent by....Oh look!! Pretty lights!!