[chirp_users] Installing On A Mac

Charley Bratton
Sun May 24 16:00:29 PDT 2020

Right, Chirp is unsigned.  Every time I load an update, I have to go into System Preferences / Security & Privacy and unlock the settings with my password.  First attempt to launch the newly downloaded version. Then open System Preferences and click The Security & Privacy icon.  Under the General tab, you can then click the Accept button to allow Chirp to run (under ‘App Store and identified developers’)

/CB