[chirp_users] Ubuntu FF with PPA: Unable to locate package chirp-daily?

Nolan Darilek
Wed May 20 18:04:18 PDT 2020

It's like Git for software. Updates are shipped in a binary repository
that just downloads the delta. This works equally well installed
system-wide, or installed into a user's home directory with full desktop
integration. I've been backing up and restoring the same user-based
Flatpak apps across several distribution upgrades by just backing
up/restoring my home directory, and absolutely nothing in the Flatpak
has broken. There are sometimes issues around permissions restrictions,
but in general, Flatpak software just works for me across upgrades and
even full distro switches.