[chirp_users] Using Chirp On A Mac

Tycen Stafford
Wed May 13 09:39:43 PDT 2020

You can use Chirp on Mac if you are pre-Catalina (due to python2/python3).

As for CLI, there is a CLI tool I've used on Raspberry Pi. I setup a Pi
that, when booted up, would pull updated image files out of Dropbox and
apply them to whatever radio was plugged in (sort of a mobile updater).
But, the CLI tool only works to upload/download to/from the radio and
one-at-a-time memory changes. You'd still want to do the majority of your
settings/channel/memory edits in a GUI.
CLI Tool: https://github.com/b3n4kh/chirp

-Tycen