[chirp_users] Only 99 channels with Kenwood TM-281A

AS
Fri May 1 15:09:01 PDT 2020

Hi Nigel:

Thanks for the reply.  I don't see a settings tab.  When I "download from
radio" and try and click on the "Properties" tab there is no response.  I
hope that would be an area where I could increase the number of channels to
the specified 200 that is supposed to be available.  It's like the radio is
stuck on alphanumeric mode.