[chirp_users] Only 99 channels with Kenwood TM-281A

AS
Fri May 1 14:52:22 PDT 2020

Only 99 channels with Kenwood TM-281A

Hi All:

Been trying to use CHIRP to program my  Kenwood TM-281A.  This radio is
specced for 200 channels but, according to literature, reverts to 100
channels when names are used.

When I download from the radio it only allows me 100 channels (0-99), even
when I import a CSV file with the names deleted.  When I click on the
memory range I am unable to go past 99 (upward arrow greyed out).

Is there a way to open up the memory to 200 channels?

Thanks!