[chirp_users] Google Chrome?

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Mon Mar 16 20:47:36 PDT 2020

I've found a problem with the crouton script.
It repartitions your hard drive, which is probably only 16GB to start with and, having removed crouton and reverted to vanilla Chrome OS, I have lost 5GB, I assume, in a hidden partition that I can't get back.
So now, if I reinstall Linux, it only starts with 11GB.
Can't afford to loose that amount.