[chirp_users] Google Chrome?

Monte Long
Mon Mar 16 14:00:08 PDT 2020

 You can hack the Chromebook to run Linux, either by setting it up to dual
boot (run Chrome OS or Linux) or by completely overwriting the factory OS
and going full Linux.  Here's one of the tutorials that I used when I was
using a Chromebook last year:
https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-install-linux-on-your-chromebook.

If at all possible, I recommend finding an inexpensive, used laptop and
using Windows or some variant of Linux because it is a bit easier, but it
can be done with a Chromebook.