[chirp_users] Help needed with error statement

kenneth lung
Wed Jun 24 12:23:03 PDT 2020

Hi everyone and I hope that all are healthy!!

 I have a Baofeng BF-F8HP radio I am having a minor problem with.  I hope someone has seen this problem and found the correction for it.

Baofeng BF-F8HP
Comm channel  3
Use Chirp “Radio” – “Query Data Source” – “Repeater Book” – “RepeaterBook political query – “State (VA)” – “County “Cheaspeake” – “Band (2 meters)

Once that is all input,  I get this “error”………….No data found

If I do the same but use “County (All)” I get 163 repeater listings.  I can import those successfully but I would much rather just use repeaters in my area of operation.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Kenny L
KD4HQQ