[chirp_users] Chirp program

Jim Unroe
Wed Jun 24 06:51:58 PDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 9:26 AM George Piek <georgepiek7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, yes you are correct on the actual msg. No I have made double sure in selecting the correct radio i.e. UV 5 R. As I said, cannot understand why because I had downloaded from same radio previously.
>
> Regards
> George

Then please supply some additional information. You've supplied very
little. Such as...

CHIRP version:
Operating system and version (Windows, Linux, macOS):
Programming cable type (which USB-to-Serial chip is inside):
Attach clean debug.log file:

The "How To Report Issues" page shows how to find the debug.log file
for all 3 supported operating systems.
https://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/How_to_report_issues

A "clean" debug.log file is one where you close CHIRP, open CHIRP,
cause the error and finally close CHIRP.