[chirp_users] Radioddity QB25

Rick Cooper
Fri Jun 19 13:42:25 PDT 2020

Byron,
I ended up purchasing the DB25 instead of the quad band (QB25) radio. In
the setup for programming using Chirp I had to use the QTY brand and
selecting the 7200D or 7800D. I can't remember correctly and I'm not at my
computer to tell you for sure but I think one of those was the model
number. I haven't used the supplied software but I am going to try it
tonight and look at the differences.

I hope this helps. Please post your route of success if you would.

73' and best if luck.

Rick
W7NGS