[chirp_users] BAOFENG UV-S9T

Chris Luppens
Tue Jun 16 16:22:55 PDT 2020

Have new radio and this specific model does not appear on the list when
setting up to clone the radio. I have tried every model on the list and I
get same result "Radio did not respond.  I  can see the USB Serial Port
(Com3) installed and the USB Serial Converter pops up when the connector
cable is installed . (I did install largest drivers.)

So as the "newer" radio not listed am I just out of luck or what? I bought
cable from BTECH and downloaded CHIRP from WWW.Baofengtech.com/download as
instructed.

Chris Luppens