[chirp_users] Ubuntu 20.04: no installation candidate

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Mon Jun 15 12:36:31 PDT 2020

Worked fine once, until I lost 5GB of my 16GB to a hidden partition created by Crouton that I could never get back so I've now got an 11GB drive in my Chromebook. Of course the drive is soldered in so that I cant remove it and reformat on another machine.

Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net