[chirp_users] Ubuntu 20.04 chirp not found

Tony Ling
Fri Jun 5 11:10:02 PDT 2020

My MATE 20.04 finds and installs the repo, but now I have a new problem, it
seems it needs the dependency python-future

chirpw
WARNING: python-future package is not available; chirp.drivers.anytone778uv
requires it
WARNING: python-future package is not available; chirp.drivers.ga510
requires it
WARNING: python-future package is not available; chirp.drivers.tk8180
requires it
WARNING: python-future package is not available; chirp.drivers.tmd710
requires it

(process:3886): Gtk-WARNING **: 19:06:35.432: Locale not supported by C
library.
Using the fallback 'C' locale.

Tony