[chirp_users] Connecting TTo The Kenwood TH-F6

Glenn K0LNY
Wed Jun 3 20:24:20 PDT 2020

BINGO!
This is what I needed to connect to the Kenwood.
Now I'm trying to get used to this "live mode".
I imported a CSV file that was from my Tytera 9800, which is a quad band radio, that I had programmed from the Baofeng, all using Chirp.
But when I import the memories, they are not in the same order.
I went through the Kenwood settings while in Chirp, and although they all look right, after exiting Chirp, the radio does not work right, for example, there are no beeps with the buttons so I don't know that it is even working except for the radio hiss coming from it.
The settings looked right in Chirp, including the beep.
There really isn't an upload that I can find in Chirp with this live mode, so I am not sure how to get the settings into the radio.
Thanks for any assistance here.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: Nicolas Pike
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2020 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Connecting TTo The Kenwood TH-F6

sp/jack menu 9
push menu to select
turn until you get the beep that is sp/mic the default
turn 2 clicks clockwise to select PC
menu to set
left menu to exit

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 at 21:38, Glenn K0LNY <glennervin at cableone.net> wrote:

  Great, can you tell me which menu number it is?
  I can go into the menu and count the clicks forward or backward, it beeps on menu #1, so if it is a ways down in the menus, maybe you can tell me how many backwards clicks to go for this option.
  Thanks.