[chirp_users] Programming The Kenwood TH-F6 for 11 meter RX

Glenn K0LNY
Mon Jun 1 13:10:54 PDT 2020

Hi All,
I've been chomping at the bit waiting for my cable for programming this radio, looks like it will come today.
As some of you know, this radio can RX most all frequencies.
So I was planning on putting in the 11-meter channels, as I have a list of all their frequencies.
I'm wondering about programming the SSB for 11-meter, both LSB and USB.
My question is, when putting in the frequencies into Chirp, do I just enter LSB or USB instead of AM in the band field with all the same frequencies as I used in AM?
Or would I just switch bands on the radio while on a particular channel?
Thanks.

Glenn