[chirp_users] Ft-817 no longer connecting

mason fann
Sun Jul 26 16:29:52 PDT 2020

I have used CHIRP a few months ago to program my Yaesu FT-817ND with
no problems. It no longer seems to work. I get the "Failed to
communicate with radio: Radio did not ack block 0". This happens on
upload. Download just causes the radio to show "Clone Mode Error". The
cable works as I tested it with Maclogger and all functions worked.
CHIRP also works with a Kenwood HT I tested. I have tried with
Daily-20200107 that i was using last time and Daily-20200718 builds.
Same error. Any ideas on what I can try next?

Thanks
K0MAS