[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 133, Issue 8

Dave B
Sun Jan 12 04:34:26 PST 2020

Yes indeed.

I was keeping it as non-techincal as I could, considering the apparent
ability of some on this list.

But some distributions do alter the kernel in subtle ways to suit their
own needs re device drivers.  The most significant would be National
Instruments RTOS, that is a very modified/augmented version of RHEL.
"Scientific Linux" is(was) another.  But that is totally out of context
here.

73.

    Dave 'KBV.

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: