[chirp_users] Icom ID-5100A

Angelo T Sonnesso
Tue Jan 7 19:31:44 PST 2020

How are you using the Chirp software.

73 N2DYN Angelo

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Hast
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:01 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] Icom ID-5100A

Has anything happened with the ID-5100A? Sure would be nice to be able to

use chirp with it. My offer is still open to lend the radio to someone if they need

a radio to work with, or I can guinea pig, for you but sure would be nice to be

able to at least pull the memory chip and modify it under Chirp.  I use it for all

of my Chinese radios, and on my old IC-92AD, there are some issues with the

last radio now, it used to work great but what I need right now works just fine.

--

Chirp + Editcp + MD380Tools on Linux

Celestial!!!

Chuck -- KP4DJT