[chirp_users] FTM-400XDR

Fugawee
Tue Jan 7 15:49:56 PST 2020

I was searching all over for an answer to that question.
No plans as far as I could find.
HOWEVER,
Someone wrote a patch thing that you load into CHIRP
and then you can edit the SD card file.
Thats what I did and works great,lets you import all the
repeaters etc through CHIRP and write to the card.
When I get home tonight I will look for the module.
Basically you start CHIRP,then click file,load module,
then you select it,then you have the ability to open the
MEMFTM400D.DAT file,which is the file that gets saved to the SD
card when you backup your memories....

I will email you later...
/John
N9UKX