[chirp_users] Programming question

Jardy
Sat Jan 4 16:49:04 PST 2020

You need to read from your radio first, save that file in case you need to revert to it,  then copy and paste from your friends file to yours. Then make your changes, save the file, and write to your radio.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD

Message sent from some electronic device that only the Manufacturer of said device really cares about.