[chirp_users] Saving edits

HUGH GREENWOOD
Mon Feb 24 19:26:42 PST 2020

Thanks Don- got it done, but slowly. Item solved thanks to all. Back to using the radio.

Hugh. Ve7mda

Sent by magic

> On Feb 24, 2020, at 6:29 PM, Don Goodrich <don.goodrich at cheerful.com> wrote:

Menu Items 21 for MD-A and 22 for MD-B

Don Goodrich
don.goodrich at Cheerful.com
AF7DG  Extra & VE

Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 at 3:35 PM
From: "HUGH GREENWOOD" <hughgr at shaw.ca>
To: Jardy <jardy72 at yahoo.com>, "Discussion of CHIRP" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Saving edits
OK, thanks. That makes sense, sort of. I’ll go back to the little BF booklet and try to figure out how.

Hugh ve7 mda

Sent by magic

On Feb 24, 2020, at 3:18 PM, Jardy via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:

You have to set the radio to display the names. I don’t remember what menu numbers are, tho. You do a and b separately.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD

Message sent by....Oh, who the heck cares, anyway?  Could be my shoelaces, as far as I care!