[chirp_users] Saving edits

HUGH GREENWOOD
Mon Feb 24 15:35:11 PST 2020

OK, thanks. That makes sense, sort of. I’ll go back to the little BF booklet and try to figure out how.

Hugh ve7 mda

Sent by magic

> On Feb 24, 2020, at 3:18 PM, Jardy via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote:

You have to set the radio to display the names. I don’t remember what menu numbers are, tho. You do a and b separately.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD

Message sent by....Oh, who the heck cares, anyway?  Could be my shoelaces, as far as I care!