[chirp_users] PX777 Error setting memory: Frequency requires 6.25KHz step

Mark Eisner
Sat Feb 22 21:28:56 PST 2020

I am trying to programme PMR446 frequencies to a Puxing PX777 using CHIRP
daily build 20200213 and receiving this error message: "Error setting
memory: Frequency requires 6.25KHz step".

I can see the 6.25 support is missing from the driver file in the source
but 6.25 steps are supported by the radio. I was able to edit the img file
to add the correct frequencies and upload to the radio.

Mark Eisner