[chirp_users] Ryan’s FT60R

Jim Unroe
Mon Feb 17 12:41:21 PST 2020

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:31 AM Ryan Anderson <ryanz1000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello, I am having trouble uploading from my FT60R and was wondering if there is a difference between the FT60 (only option in the drop down box) and the FT60R.  I am a member of RadioReferece.com.
> Thank you,
> Ryan

Hi Ryan,

FT60 is correct for your FT60R. Your issue might be because you have
your terminology reversed. You download from the FT-60R to your
computer and upload from your computer to the FT-60R. Another could be
there seems to be a few steps that are needed to get the cloning
process started (from reading the the Yaesu FT60 Instructions that
appear when initiating a download). Perhaps you've missed a step, have
a step out of order or don't have the timing quite right, yet.