[chirp_users] Leixen 898S

Nita S.
Tue Feb 11 09:07:59 PST 2020

The 898S won't transmit at all or only on certain channels from a memory
slot ? There is a way to specify no transmit on a specific channel, which
is what I did for the preprogrammed WX stations. When viewing the list of
memories/channels look at the Duplex column. For Simplex it should say
'(None)', for no transmit it will say 'off'

Nita WA4VQW