[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Fri Feb 7 00:07:51 PST 2020

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20200207

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #612
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add test images for FT-25R, FT-4VR, FT-4XE, FT-65E

Related to #7189, #6619, #7387, #7543

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] [ft4] Add Yaesu FT-25R (and infrastructure for Yaesu FT-25E). Fixes: #7543
This patch adds support for the Yaesu FT-25 to Chirp. The European version is commented out; we can activate as soon as we obtain an image (it can be downloaded using FT-25R as selected radio).

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] [ft4] Add Yaesu FT-4VR (and infrastructure for Yaesu FT-4VE). Fixes: #7387
This patch adds support for the Yaesu FT-4V to Chirp. The European version is commented out; we can activate as soon as we obtain an image (it can be downloaded using FT-25R as selected radio).

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] [ft4] Add Yaesu FT-65E. Fixes: #6619
This patch adds support for the Yaesu FT-65E to Chirp. It offers an additional tune step of 6.25 kHz.

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] [ft4] Add Yaesu FT-4XE. Fixes: #7189
This patch adds support for the Yaesu FT-4XE to Chirp. It offers an additional tune step of 6.25 kHz.

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] [ft4] Open allowed frequencies to radio supported receive ranges. Fixes #6651
The FT-4 driver restricted allowed frequencies to what the radios allowed for transmit. This patch opens allowed ranges to what the radios offer for receiving. Also mentioned in #6869.

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] [ft4] After CSV import, channels were always low power. Fixes #7603
After a CSV file was imported, all imported channels were displayed and uploaded with low power. This patch ensures the recommended high power setting will now be used.

[Bernhard Hailer <ham73tux at gmail.com>] [ft4] Sometimes channel names are not displayed correctly. Fixes: #7601
When user programmed radio manually and added a name shorter than 8 characters, the remaining characters were filled with garbage on the Chirp UI. This was due to padding with 0x7F used by the Yaesu; the solution is to pad with 0x20 (space characters) instead.