[chirp_users] BTech 5X3

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Dec 30 13:42:11 PST 2020

Rich,

Inside CHIRP you can access under the Menu, the RADIO menu, and under it,
"Query Data Sources" and then "Repeater Book."

If you are in Europe - I believe you might have said your in the UK, you
can use the Data Source prezmieniki.net which lists many EU
countries including UK.

rfinder which offered world-wide service (not just USA / Canada and Europe)
either is having web server problems or has shut down.
http://rfinder.net is their web site, and there is a link inside CHIRP but
you have to have a username (email) and password first.

Mine doesn't work at the moment, so I suspect that website is  gone.

You can download these, and you can copy from the download and paste to
your downloaded channel grid that you obtained by downloading
from your radio.

REMEMBER - download from your radio and SAVE the file as an img file so you
can restore the factory settings if something goes horribly
wrong.  If you have google drive or dropbox, upload it to that archive, the
file is THAT important.

73
DR
N1EA