[chirp_users] BTech 5X3

Dawn K
Tue Dec 29 17:55:59 PST 2020

Hello,

I am sorry to bother everyone again but I am uncertain how to proceed. I
downloaded and installed the latest drivers for my cable, Windows 10 is
recognizing it. But now I get an "error reading data. Not the amount of
data we want." I have looked for trouble shooting but all I can find is the
updating the driver or an issue with the cable which isn't my issue. I have
tried multiple times. I have made sure the cable clicks in, I have tried
pulling the cable out a little, but I get the same error.