[chirp_users] Using premade cvs or execl spreadsheet

Jim Unroe
Fri Dec 25 10:48:51 PST 2020

Hi Glen,

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 12:27 PM Glen Terry <ACETECH1 at cox.net> wrote:

> Good morning, MERRY CHRISTMAS.  In programming my Baofengs, I'm wondering how to convert pre done lists into the chirp to download to the radios.

To expand on Nigel's advice, enter a few known to be working channels
into the CHIRP spreadsheet style memory editor. Export these channels
to a CSV file. The CSV file saved from CHIRP is now your template for
how a CSV file must be formatted to be compatible with CHIRP.